Firepump.AI introduces game-changing technology and innovation to enhance safety and transform the way in which existing fire pump systems operate. Kirloskar Brothers Thailand, its fully owned subsidiary SPP Pumps Asia, and ZI-ARGUS have formed an exclusive collaboration. combining SPP Pump’s over 100 years of fire pump experience, with ZI-ARGUS’s expertise as an independent provider of advanced Process Control, Automation, and Industry 4.0 Solutions.
Together we’ve created an industry-leading Fire pump monitoring service and alarm system based on state-of-the-art Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology powered by Symbiont – the most advanced and secure cloud-based digitization platform in the market – to dramatically make fire pump systems safer, more reliable, and more cost-efficient than ever.
With FIREPUMP.AI we’re leveraging IIoT to protect lives and properties, like never before.
Why Choose Firepump.AI?
- Ensures your Firepump system is always connected, monitored, and ready to operate 24/7.
- Monitor critical Firepump system information from any location in the world on your smart device for peace of mind and efficient maintenance support.
- Pin-point issues before they become critical, such as battery readiness, and water, and diesel fuel levels compliant with NFPA 20.
- Receive automatic warning and alarm messages in circumstances affecting the readiness of your Firepump system.
- Online cloud storage and availability of checklists to create a traceable and auditable track record for insurance, building management, and fire incident command.
- NFPA 25 compliant checklist available to assure appropriate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly checks of your system.
- Access critical (historical) data for fire incident command.
- Allows faster emergency response with critical data immediately available.
- Checks code compliance such as engine de-rate factor, auto mode, etc.
- Works with all brands and types of pump.
- Data is stored securely in the cloud or on your local server.